You are invited to attend:
“Continuum of Care for Migraine Patients”
This program is sponsored by an educational grant from Aralez Pharmaceuticals
Jan 30 2018
Westin Prince Hotel
900 York Mills Rd, North York
Victor Wong PharmD, RPh, CCPE, CDE:
Victor Wong PharmD, RPh, CCPE, CDE: Is a Certified Diabetes Educator, and also accredited with the Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education Victor is a teaching associate at the University of Toronto Faculty of Pharmacy, Chair of the Ontario Professional Practice Committee at Shoppers Drug Mart, and Chief Examiner at the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada.
6:15 pm Welcome and Registration
6:30 pm Buffet
7:00 – 8:30 pm “Continuum of Care for Migraine Patients”.
Upon completion of this educational program, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the prevalence of migraine in the Canadian population, its debilitating effects on patients as well as its economic and social impact
- Discuss the different acute migraine medication options with patients in order to ensure patients receive the guidance and care necessary to increase their QOL
- Understand the CHS guidelines in place and how these are used by HCPs to make treatment decisions
- Understand Cambia – How it is different from other NSAIDs and why it should be considered as a good option after OTC failure.
- Encourage pharmacists to have conversations with patients
Parking is being provided by the sponsor Those in attendance requiriing parking Please do not pay for parking. Any payments made for parking are NON REGFUNDABLE
Guests must proceed directly to the function room and register their license plate numbers into the Target Park Kiosk which will be setup outside of the event room.
Registration is limited
All of those wishing to attend must register no later than .January 22nd MTPA members, and those who have never attended an MTPA co-sponsored program will be given priority on registration.
To Register GO HERE.